Saturday, March 19, 2011

Amazing Pictures of the Screws


 Andre Myers creates unique portraits of his friends and family a very surprising way. He screwed the screws in the ordinary wooden canvas.31-year-old artist spent more than six months at the picture and uses up to ten thousand screws, making three-dimensional design.
 Andre had the idea to create such pictures, when he worked in the church. It was two years ago. "I did a bronze relief depicting St. Catherine, and I thought how cool it would be to create something like that from thescrews." "I always wanted to work with the screws when I got the idea to do paintings of the screws, I immediately tried it and after half a year got my first picture.
All his five paintings, while five, Andre sold for $ 9000. Now Andre makes the picture of the screws under the order, valued at approximately $ 35,000.



No comments:

Post a Comment