Sunday, October 24, 2010

Funny Facebook / Orkut Status Updates

  • My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.
  • If love is blind, how can we believe in love at first sight?
  • Everyone needs a monkey who can fit in their hands!
  • I never make the same mistake twice. I make it 5 or 6 times, just to be sure.
  • No one is listening until you fart.
  • Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.  
  • Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
  • Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
  • What you seize is what you get.
  • If you can’t convince them, confuse them. 
  • Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls.
  • By the time you learn the rules of life, you’re too old to play the game.
  • Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button

No comments:

Post a Comment